Monday 16 April 2012

Decorated Cones

Decorated Cones 
- a little left over chocolate and a whole lot of sprinkles 



There isn't too much to say about these little guys, other than the fact that I had too much fun decorating them. 

Which is pretty obvious. 


Who doesn't love sprinkles? 

I dipped the cones in melted white chocolate and then sprinkled on a little colour. 

My sister got pretty excited when she saw these and it's definitely an activity we'll do again in the future. 


Someone once told me that these cones are made at paper mills... out of paper. I am not so sure how I feel about that. When it comes to store bought, I would rather have "paper" cones than the hard, too-easy-to-crack waffle cones. 

And dressing them up makes these cheap cones even more worthwhile.



Gotta say, the pink is my favourite. 

Kinda cute right? 


and ... LOL moment.  













No comments:

Post a Comment